Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back at School

I'm back at school and the past couple of days have been crazy, crazy, crazy! I will definitely update the blog sometime tomorrow. I've been taking photos and deciding what parts to write about, as to sum up my "Welcome Back Weekend".

I made an important decision a few days ago. I am taking a year off before going to law school. It's a huge decision for me and one that I know will not go over as well with some family members as it does with others. But, in the end, it is my decision and I have to believe it's for the best.

So before I do an update for the weekend, I decided I should write up some goals for the semester.

1) Get straight A's
I know it's possible and attainable--I just have to work really hard. And I think I can do it.

2) Get above a 170 on my LSAT's
Although I'm waiting a year to apply to law school, the LSAT is still an extremely important test. It basically decides what school you end up getting into and that decides what kind of summer internship and job you can have. So it's got to happen.

3) Remain organized
I tend to get lazy 1/4 of the way into the semester, with my notebooks, the state of my room, my chores, my workout schedule, etc. I want to really remain organized and prove to myself that I can be a responsible adult.

4) Lose 20 lbs.
I have 14-15 weeks. This is totally doable. That would put me at about 145 lbs, which I would really love and be really proud of.

5) Make the most of my senior year
Even though I have my LSATs, my ballroom life, my gym membership, and my classes...This is still my senior year. I still want to have an incredible time that I will remember forever. So that's why this is my last goal. Let's do it to it!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I love your goals! I wish I had made these goals my senior year, but I wasn't nearly as organized! :) I hope this year is all you want and more!

Post a Comment