Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wednesday/Thursday Social?

I know it's almost next Sunday, but I'm a new blogger and I just found this and I can't sleep and it looks like too much fun to pass up! Please don't hate me D:


1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
Changes between Gmail, Twitter, Facebook. Depends on the day!

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/ I have no idea why this is funny. It just is.
http://www.betcheslovethis.com/ Again...I just don't know.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
I'm getting less into Facebook, but I'm not getting more into Pinterest, so I guess it's still Facebook. Pinterest is great for the fake parties that I keep planning in my head, though! I might be more into it when I get back to school.

4. Twitter or Instagram?
This is a toughy, because I actually love both! I think Twitter takes the gold, though. There's so many celebrities, my horoscope, funny tweets. Instagram is a bit camera whore-ish. Though it gives me an excuse to be somewhat of a camera whore.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
This.  I laugh legitimately every time.

Also this. I don't know why it makes me laugh. But it really does.

6. Biggest online pet peeve?
Pointless emo Facebook statuses make me crazy. Also, trolls. Except my brother. I think he's funny.

xoxo, Gossip Girl


1 comments:

Danielle said...

This is such a fun link up! :) I haaaate pointless emo Facebook statuses too! Sometimes people are so silly and I wonder what their thought process is for posting things!! I'm glad you liked No Doubt growing up, too! I'm so excited for their new album!!! Also, you can totalllllly use Throwback Thursday - no need to credit me, I can't wait to see your posts! It's fun to do a throwback post! ;D

Post a Comment