Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, August 27, 2012

Friday, Sunday, Monday && New Plans!

Hello there!

I've had a Pretty Little Liars marathon going on in my house for the past two days. I watched one episode and now I can't stop. I'm almost caught up! But that's not what my post is about...I think.

Friday was an interesting night. I made plans to go see a movie with a friend, but she cancelled last minute because she had a scheduling mix-up. But I ended up having a good night anyway! My mom made me a salad and a homemade pizza and my dad put Casablanca into the DVD player. I think they're trying to get me to stay home a little while longer, hah. Watching Casablanca is one of those things I feel everyone should do at least once--just to say they've done it. But it's also a great movie. So, if you haven't seen it, GO!

Saturday had a whole blog post dedicated to it, so you can read about it there: Shopping, Highway Rolling & Alligator Bites.

Here's what I wore: 

Sweater: Forever 21, Medium, Knit, Ginger
Bag: Thrift Shop by school
Jeans: American Eagle Skinny Jeggings, Size 8
Hair: Untidy

Sunday morning I did some packing and then went to dinner and a movie with my old friend Dana. We've been friends since high school and she is an absolute sweetheart. We went to a Japanese restaurant where I had some chicken teriyaki and an avocado roll. Later, we went to bubble tea and then we went to see Premium Rush.
The reviews for this movie were absolutely dreadful, but I honestly loved it. I thought it was funny, action-packed and had a great plot. PLUS Joseph Gordon-Levitt is real easy on the eyes. Especially in that movie.
Afterwards, I dropped off Dana and then went to Dolly's with Danny. There's a serious "D" trend happening here. Dolly's is an ices place I used to go to as a kid and then recently rediscovered. Danny and I have a serious weak spot for Dolly's, so we had a good time.

Here's what I wore:
Shirt: H&M Basics, Medium, Black
Shorts: The Gap, Hadley (on sale for $10, bam)

Monday, I got a quick hair cut, spent all day watching Pretty Little Liars and then went to dinner with my friend Steph, who just graduated from school and who I am going to miss terribly when I go back. We went to a place called The Blarney Stone on 46th and 3rd Ave. $5 burger with fries, $5 GIANT beer. Can't go wrong.
Here's my Hair Cut:

And Here's What I Wore:
Shirt: Forever 21 Basics, Medium, Wifebeater, Turquoise
Cardigan: H&M, Medium, Black with tan outline
Shorts: Target, lol
Shoes: Macy's in Miami, Gladiator, Black & Silver, Size 8, Sale rack

And Here's My Burger:
Omnomnomnom. So good.

With that, I am officially back to healthy eating. Pause for dramatic irony. I'm counting calories to keep to 1200-1400 a day, with exercise (as soon as I'm allowed to sweat after my Brazilian Keratin treatment). I know that there are days that I will not keep to this diet, as my birthday and Jewish New Year are coming up. But I've always had this problem. Solution? Don't go nuts. I'm not planning on cheating. But even on so-called "cheat days" I can put in extra time at the gym and not "cheat" quite as much as I want to. So that's that. I have 46 days until I go to my one wedding of the season and I plan to look smokin' hot, thank you very much.

And for some inspiration, here is a photo of me at my heaviest:

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, you look GREAT, girl!! You are so right about doing the cheat days in moderation! I tend to go all or nothing which does not go over well on holidays, but you have the right idea. Also, I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars! I haven't watched all of season 3 yet, but I plan to marathon it! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should totally have a Philly day, it would be so much fun! If you're ever in LA again, Angels Flight is a great thing to do for a buck! :) Thanks again for the love! xoxo

Post a Comment